Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Saturday, March 26, 2011

a week of rest

 I took the week off from the court system I will tackle it again this coming week, get what ever I can done before Dusti gets here.  21 days till the retreat !
I made an appointment with a consular the same one we went to as a group but I am hopeful that I can get some clarity, I guess. I know that she doesn't give answers or advice but somehow I am looking to her for help I hope she can.
biggest problem right now ?  I am not sure of what the questions are that need answering.
had the car looked at after towing and the complete systems check  I have more knowledge and a lot less money ! $245. to be exact. and a car that is making noise in the motor, now the tech said I could spend more money it would be a minimum of 3 hours mechanic time to confirm their diagnostic but he would not recommend it. the motor is getting ready to throw a rod.
so the  "X to be"  has offered to the Son a new rebuilt motor but at the garage of his choice and the restraining order must be dropped .   Son took the car to the garage but I am not sure what to do about the restraining order. I am afraid  he will come here and hurt me or my animals or the house itself, I do not need that stress, I have to find a new place to live. I have to figure out how to live on my own again.  find my will power.    I am so tired. weary to the bone tired.  but I will get better I have to.
all the loss of those I consider family has been the worst grief I have ever experienced. cannot tell you how the sense of loss drowns me at times. Grand children, children, the love of my life, I don't know why they are all taken from me at once Lord, But I am doing my best to come out of this comfortably numb place. I have to hold to the fact you will not give me more than I can handle. but geeze enough already, please.  Thank You.
 the pages I will be working on at the retreat
 see the elk horns ......
 beautiful crocuses 2011
 My Ivy
 current view in the Master Suite. it is for rent  email me your dates !
 Found Daddy...going 20 mph left turn .....she is just all out running ! fun to watch her enjoy Spring in our forest.
 this dog loves to run
 she is running a consistant 25 mph for a mile or more !
 looking for the stick Daddy threw.
Found it !

and Lord every day many times a day I am reminded of how Blessed I truly am with family and friends,   phone calls, cards, thoughts, Prayers, emails, they are a great part of what keeps me getting out of bed every morning.  keep them coming. I will try to keep sending out great thoughts and many Prayers with every card I make and send.
Blessings to one and all, L

2 comments:

VV said...

I don't know why the most loving, helpful, caring person I've ever known attracts so many bloodsuckers. Saying "you deserve better" is such an understatement.

Larena said...

I am having lots of trouble figuring this one out I must have been very very bad.....
but thank you your kind words and every one elses that matters have helped me lean forward :)