then on Monday Carrie & Grand kids come over. :) then the 7th Dusti arrives :) then the 13th I get Sallie & add Annette to the band on Thursday the 14th......add all of that to MY Girls at the retreat at Deception Pass in April. the Tulip festival is going on then as well, so when we leave the retreat on Sunday we will still have fun things to see and do. but the 18th is gonna suck cuz Dusti & Annette leave and Sallie the next day. :( this too shall pass. how come good stuff ends so damn fast and bad times seem to drag on forever ?
good parts of recent days ....

My shortter tailed Tigger playing with an ice cube in his water glass
aren't they beautiful !
Ki said this one smells pretty !
Ivy enjoys the spring flowers too !
Goobers home away from home
PLEASE tell me Mommy will come back for me !!
my "original Kristen artwork" she will never know the joy she brings.
glitz is going on the wall :) 3/31/11
when I think back on all the crap I learned in high school.....I can read the writting.....
my Hyacients they smell as yummy as they are beautiful
on her own now and truely becoming a peice of art. the frame will be made of the wood there stained a mahogany I think...stay tuned...
full tailed Tigger
Big Brother i need some tree time !
I am having more and more fun !!
I am finally going to get to put Ayla to bed !! the final book ! this will be the first book I have completed since the accident ...stay tuned and ask how it ends.
My Girl Misty. yes occasionally alcohol is involved ! we like it that way !
















2 comments:
Hey, nice photos! I especially like both pix of Zane's dog with the daffodils. Wish I could be with you, as it is, the court assigned me a child counsel case and I have to go to western Maryland that weekend to visit the kid now.
I love all those pix. The mural is great. I believe that is how you spell it. I am opening upa new blog and getting rid of the old one.. I forgot my password and cant get into the old blog..lol..
http://nixmix2011.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment