Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forclosure

Papers were posted today  stuck on the wood work around the front door the lady just walked up and tacked them on and walked away. Hell of a job she has.
If I knew it was coming why are there fresh tears ?
I have company to help distract me and I will be okay but right now it just sucks

2 comments:

VV said...

It does suck. It is all so unnecessary. I'm glad you have people with you there. *hugs*

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

That sucks the way they do things.. She couldnt have knocked on the door or something?? Its your right to cry. You have had this home for a long time? I believe in letting fresh tears drop down my face when something sad happens or remembering something sad..

Fresh tears are there because its a sad time. I hope you find something and some where you will be comfortable again. Nothing will take the memories away from the home you have now.