Wow, looks like an awesome time and what a turn out! Love the family pic of you, mom and Carrie. I see your Angel Hair is coming in nicely. It's very becoming. I wish I had been able to run away to join you all, I'm so swamped with work for the next month it's stressing me out. I'm working my tail off to free up my summer, in theory. We'll see if that actually happens.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. thank you for sharing it with it with us. I dont know I could have handled seein a spider that big in the corner though.. I can barely stand the little spiders.
@VV- was a great time not such a good turn out but Heather always says those meant to be there are. Angel hair, I like that ! I just bought a henna dye to try and am quite afraid of it now that I read directions...so Angel hair may stay. I did miss you tho I hope your work over load means you get lots of time off this summer. I may end up back east for a bit. time will tell.try not to add stress just do what you can and take care of you mind body and soul it will come together as it is meant to be.
@Nb- the big bad spider was 12 feet above us very happy in her little corner of the world, and thankfully she was the only spider I saw the whole weekend !
3 comments:
Wow, looks like an awesome time and what a turn out! Love the family pic of you, mom and Carrie. I see your Angel Hair is coming in nicely. It's very becoming. I wish I had been able to run away to join you all, I'm so swamped with work for the next month it's stressing me out. I'm working my tail off to free up my summer, in theory. We'll see if that actually happens.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. thank you for sharing it with it with us. I dont know I could have handled seein a spider that big in the corner though.. I can barely stand the little spiders.
@VV- was a great time not such a good turn out but Heather always says those meant to be there are.
Angel hair, I like that ! I just bought a henna dye to try and am quite afraid of it now that I read directions...so Angel hair may stay.
I did miss you tho I hope your work over load means you get lots of time off this summer. I may end up back east for a bit. time will tell.try not to add stress just do what you can and take care of you mind body and soul it will come together as it is meant to be.
@Nb- the big bad spider was 12 feet above us very happy in her little corner of the world, and thankfully she was the only spider I saw the whole weekend !
Post a Comment