I have never been so disappointed in any one. I guess seeings it is a soon to be (X) , I have less disappointment to look forward to.
(he) took the car and the day the court orders it returned to me, he takes it out of state to family in missouri risking them (and his son is with him risking his job) real stand up man there. always thinking of others ....
I look forward to a day when thinking of (you) in pain doesn't make me the tinniest bit happy. I'm getting closer every day ! God is good to me.
(you) are making really poor decisions and behaving very badly, your Mom would be ashamed and your Daddy is Proud.
and a new foot note just 3 hours after I posted the above , (he) has been served.
NO MORE STRESS FOR ME; NO MORE DRAMA; NO MORE THUNDER CLOUD HANGING OVER ME; DONE DONE DONE.
onto things that make me smile !!
Thank You Susan
Thank You Cindy
Thank You Sallie
Thank You Keeta & Goob !
Thank You Mom & Dusti
Thank You God !
Bad people can kiss ..........................^ :)









4 comments:
Smile because God ready does love you. But the bumps in the road. Am praying for you.
Pat
Boy do I wish I was licensed in WA state. I'm real good at divorce work. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Sorry I can't make it out there in April. What are the dates by the way. Will it be a weekend thing? Don't get your hopes up, I was just thinking, I might be able to squeeze out a weekend, then there's the cost thing to figure out.
K- 15th 16th and 17th of April I am going to the airport on the 14th for Annette at 1ish and again the 18th that day to send Dusti and Annette off....:( I would so love if you could come M is also invited try is there is any way you can I am selfishly hoping.. Much Love L
sweet heart...you are stronger than you believe..and you will be fine because you have support from the right people in your life...i will never flake on you like others have, and i know a few others who have your back too :) you have been the bestest friend i could ever wish for..thank you for all you do for me...
Post a Comment