Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

going on ?

I guess that is what I am doing. with no defined target just knowing I will be okay .  another kind of limbo I find myself in. cant find the housing paper work, hope it is with the stuff Kristen has. she will be here later. she was here typing her arms off. golly court takes a lot of paper ! and housing papers were in with so they are found  & will ask questions tomorrow . I file statements tomorrow as well.

God,
 Thank You for the wonderful people I do have in my life.  Is there anyway that I can keep only the good ones and not attract any more assholes ?  I am a good person, I do for others..... right now tons of people are doing for me. help me find a way to gracefully accept and to gratefully repay the universe all the grand it has given me. Help me to remember to be thankful. help me to fill someones need, before they realize it is a need like Misty did for me.
Thank You for the sweet memories of loved ones past and the promise of seeing them again on the other side.
 Amen

appointments rule the world right now. I really thought I would be writing here everyday but it seems as tho I am writing something for the courts every day and my arm is so sore, inside and down the right rib cage.    at least the back strain is better.  but I am not spending a lot of time online I check e-mail once a day most days facebook maybe 2 times but by the time I am done there arm is done. so today I started here maybe that will have to be the new routine. wish I could get a decent routine going for myself. scheduling seems to be hard to stick to I walked this morning and I keep telling myself how good for me it is. ("yeah who gives a shit ? " is what myself snaps back.....) maybe I need a stronger antidepressant :) well these thought patterns are not helpful. sooooo  change the subject my happy place...

tigger
before loss of tail
happy to unpack his toys
mine mine mine
I'm holding the wall....
rub my tummy
stool hardly big enough
the cord goes to my heating pad
merry hoho
lady....put the camera away...
unkle Ckugjo
Kristen and her lil' Goober
if you click on this one it is life size !
my Granddog Ki & Goob
Isn't he cute !
sweet Goob
high flying Goob
sleep Ivy
 my animals keep me smiling thru my tears and make me laugh till I cry......thank You God for all of my friends !

2 comments:

VV said...

Don't you just wish you were somebody's pet, to stretch and sleep and play and not have a care in the world? I am overwhelmed right now by all the crap going on in the world, the stuff going on with you and I can't come out there, with local politics, corruption reigns. I feel like I should be doing something, anything, but I don't know where to begin.

Ha, ha ha, my word verification is "bewerse" like it could be worse.

Larena said...

Dearest Friend K, I hate the crap going on in the world but have no control as to what happens out side my front door (and only marginal control inside ) Please know I will miss you but I am soooo very PROUD to say MY Friend (a Lawyer) is helping someone in court and could not come. every day I am trying to begin with Prayer and meditation, I am still medicated but hey does God really care if I smoke pot ? I think it would be worse of me to stay straight and hurt someone.
continue to fight corruption, but don't let it rule your life. if you remain uncorruptable you will become a "hot Comodity" may have the wrong word there...damn brain.
Doing what you can every day living as happily as you can while persuing happiness for others Girl Friend you are living well. you will be blessed for all that you so. Kind words go a long way
Thank You for being my forever friend. hugs Love & Prayers L