Court all day nothing changed
there is still and order of protection in effect. he can not come here.
why does he want to? He wanted a divorce, settled for a legal separation because I feel its as much medical and communication?
does the laptop and tv really mean so much to him. ?
or is it that you really know that you fucked up the best relationship you ever had?. and that once these things are gone from my life they are truly gone.
can you believe a grown man, scratch grown, a mature 61 year old man, would leave a vehicle in that condition on purpose because he is mad.....PTSD...
get help
GET FUCKING HELP ! I am not your organism to drain any longer you are your own mess. fix yourself! and leave me the space to fix me.
For the record if any his family wonders just ask I tell the facts, use good judgement when believing all that he says because I have heard some far out lies from his lips and letters to a judge these last 2 weeks and I'm not sure that I know the man I saw in court today. (Oh I recognized him wearing the suit I bought for him a year ago to go back to NC & KY......) mind wise tho he's messed up. someone needs to get him help. I really thought his son would jump on that, but not that I can see. I think he is headed for some kind of break down and it isn't going to be pretty. how does one get help for someone that doesn't think they need it ? does it really take blood shed ?
5 comments:
I'm sorry. I wish I could have been there with you. You need to come stay here for a while and experience the eastern ocean.
K you were with me as always you are. It was a horrible day mostly because I do not understand things as they happen. I am sadly learning more of my disability.
I have a friend(Misty) who wants to spend some time on the east coast this fall and would love to spend some time in the museums areound DC so if your rooms are available in say late september early October I just may get to come see you ! and your beaches !
You are always welcome to come to green bay and just relax. i am not so sure about oceans and such here but we have a great places to visit.. just to get away.. i am sorry you are dealing with a monster or what might be one. i hate docking someone i dont know but but i am sorry he is treating you like you are dirt.. i hate men like that..
Thanks Tweety ! can tell you arre a real Sweety ! I have an older ldy friend who thinks she is going to die in a year so she is making plans to see the east coast, paying for everything except the rv.....I have to cook and get the rv. so far no luck as I don't have the money to rent one from a rental place. but I am trying to put together a trip across country staying in state and federal park cabins they are usually cheaper than a hotel and in th eprettiest places. whats near you ?
as far as the mean streak in the X. wow it has even scared me this time....tho I do not see him as a monster ...he is ill, PTSD is a horrible disease.
Um we have a few state located campsites. Let me talk to my husband and find out exactly where they are and get some prices for you too while i am at it. I believe I have your e-mail yet in my contact list if its the same as when you were asking me about Citimortgage a few months back.. he's at work now in this weather we have. Its horrible but we got 14or 16 inches of snow last night. Yuckie.. he had to go clean his truck off for tomorrow morning. So let me ask him when he comes home in a few hours..
Post a Comment