Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Sunday, January 8, 2012

fun on facebook


Pay it forward 2012...I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five people who comment on their status. The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2012 ends... it can be as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee. This could be fun!!...

another facebook entry. not sure how they keep showing up here but I'm just rolling with it.
I had to read it twice to see that I needed to repost it on my page first then respond. still sweet thought and 2 friends responded to mine so far. tho they had not posted it to their wall yet.

my Dusti, has left facebook. I am soo sad, I really have enjoyed seeing something from her every few days, (more often than any other way !) I know lots of you have crazy busy lives, and she has as busy as any, but to loose a point of contact at this age seems scarey to me. especially where kids are concerned. we do our best, then they are adults, and their actions are their responsibility. yes I know it is embarrassing but try HARD not to let it be, every one who knows you knows you are the best parents on the planet. come back to facebook just remove your kids from your friends list till they are behaving better ! we have all had a hell of a year we need to hug it out !

court Monday morning, 9am. Prayers, Please !

1 comment:

VV said...

Hugs and support to you. Good luck. Be strong.