Family is family: You argue, you fight, you stop talking at times, but the truth is the love is always there. Love your family with all your heart because you will never know when they will be gone . you will never get to apologize or say goodbye. Always remember what FAMILY stands for: F(orever) A(lways) M(ine), I L(ove) Y(ou).
unless you are somehow connected to me and then it means:
F-fuck with her at every opportunity,
A-a little truth keeps her believing
M-make up any story she is gullable !
I- in a pinch, ask her, she always gives,
L- LIE LIE LIE TO HER IT IS WHAT MOST ALL DO
Y-Yes! she believes these lies,
too many things are hurting and I no longer have a cheek to turn my head is hanging, I cry all the fucking time. no, thats an exageration I only cry 10-15 times a day. I even had a few days in December where I cried hardly at all, so in hopes of feeling better some day I keep going forward, making cards and food, going to weddings(where the officiant is the judge that thinks I am scum), taking care of animals, visiting with friends that stop by, loving those that still allow it. all in hopes that I will come out of this fog, and feel better, and with any luck I will still be able to live a productive life.
unless you are somehow connected to me and then it means:
F-fuck with her at every opportunity,
A-a little truth keeps her believing
M-make up any story she is gullable !
I- in a pinch, ask her, she always gives,
L- LIE LIE LIE TO HER IT IS WHAT MOST ALL DO
Y-Yes! she believes these lies,
too many things are hurting and I no longer have a cheek to turn my head is hanging, I cry all the fucking time. no, thats an exageration I only cry 10-15 times a day. I even had a few days in December where I cried hardly at all, so in hopes of feeling better some day I keep going forward, making cards and food, going to weddings(where the officiant is the judge that thinks I am scum), taking care of animals, visiting with friends that stop by, loving those that still allow it. all in hopes that I will come out of this fog, and feel better, and with any luck I will still be able to live a productive life.
2 comments:
If you need a change of scenery you're always welcome to come here.
careful ! I am hoping when I get to come back there, I will spend a week with you. Dusti may get to come get me and hopefull we can go to DC together. but time and money have to happen first
court on Monday Pray my attorney works magic. johnnie has decided to participate again makes my stomache flip to think he still wants more. there is nothing left .
Post a Comment