Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a strange day

I set my alarm for 3am to call the Va. offices on the east coast and in a hospital they do shift changes early. I do not know if they stopped him or not  maybe I will hear something tomorrow.
I read today that the brother in law with alzheimer's is now blind. my prayers go out to him and all of those that love him. I am so frightened that J is following in his footsteps and I am the only one to see it. his son doesn't believe me and no longer has any contact with me ....... I haven't heard about him in the news so maybe they are getting him help. wonder if I will ever stop loving/missing him?
I did not get to go back to sleep. this has become a thing for me early mornings late nights.... Z& I were supposed to go to a pot luck, I made clam chowder and a chocolate cake.....tired myself out showering and all, so I tried to take a nap before we left, couldn't sleep, almost forgot the clams in the chowder ! then we had to wait on someone stopping by....I fell asleep and missed my dear C girl stopping by :(  I also slept thru the dang pot luck !
all that work and I slept thru it. what the heck ?








































the good news the puppies are cute ! enjoy the pictures ! just in case you ever wanted to know, spending your time watching puppies grow is very wonderful!

2 comments:

VV said...

Awww, great pix, enjoy those warm cuddly moments, they grow into dogs really fast. Is the cat standing guard?

Larena said...

the cat is standing guard looking for somethign to play with right now it is the shadow of the puppies on the outside wall of the pool....this kitty will teach these pups many things.... not all of them good ! LOL !