Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17th, 2011

starting at 4:20 am ( I know)  we began the puppy count as of 8:58 am puppy #8 was born. no more since.  I am thinking we are done from the looks of her and the pile of pups. they are big I wish I had a scale to measure them on.  they are healthy and Momma is doing great
as I am typing she wakes and starts panting again....~
well will keep this site informed  ! enjoy the early pictures !
oh and anybody wanna buy a puppy ?
" am I not the most beautiful pregnant blonde ever" ?!
 still has 10 days more after this picture !
 first 3
 tired Mom
 the blondes
 Puppy butt !!!  see the different colors ! 
 I just love this puppy ear and Mommy ear
this puppy is the biggest and noisiest !!

2 comments:

VV said...

They are just the sweetest, most beautiful creatures. Puppies and babies, aren't they wonderful? Now if they were German Shepherd puppies, I'd be all over getting one. Still, they are cute.

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

I would but i dont live any where near you and hubby would kill me..klol..