they sold my home at auction today for $114,316.00
I owed 229,000. and possibly more with fees, do I owe the balance?
I cannot believe it sold, there are hundreds of houses at auction all going back to the lenders. not mine someone bought it. I have 20 days to move. somewhere the man I love is in great turmoil and I cannot help.
My Mom is here wearing a pistol,
Denise died last night.
I lost a home Dusti lost a sister.....Prayers to you all .
Prayers for us ALL.
I owed 229,000. and possibly more with fees, do I owe the balance?
I cannot believe it sold, there are hundreds of houses at auction all going back to the lenders. not mine someone bought it. I have 20 days to move. somewhere the man I love is in great turmoil and I cannot help.
My Mom is here wearing a pistol,
Denise died last night.
I lost a home Dusti lost a sister.....Prayers to you all .
Prayers for us ALL.

4 comments:
Why didn't Zane bid on it? You likely will be responsible for the remainder. File for bankruptcy if you can.
OH my friend I am so sorry.. That must hurt terribly. I am in agreement with VV bankruptcy for the rest if you can.. find out what you can do about it..
sorry for your loss also.. those photos you posted were wonderful and i believe they were of her..
Johnnie made us do bankrupcy in 2010 so we could afford to keep the house LOL !
Nbr, the Lady in Orange was our Dear Denise.
Post a Comment