Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Thursday, July 7, 2011

one more week

 another day come and gone, day 8 gone forever.
 I am tired from my weekend  in the middle of the week but I am being well taken care of by my Mom & Son :) 


Kristen helped me take down most of the curtain rods today house looks funny... cat had a fit the whole time we were working at the curtains, he was meowing and getting in the way, spent a lot of time reassuring him, so hard on all of us. time will hopefully help it get better for  all !



2 comments:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

I am sorry you are going through this and you have friends who will help.. Keep up the good thoughts as hard as it is.. Hope all goes well and you find a new home with giving you as many good memories as this one has..

VV said...

Would they let you rent it?