so after a 16 minute appointment we find everything was legal and done is done we have 20 day s to get out the law says Zane has 60 but will have to go to court to get that extension ordered by a judge....which in our town is a commissioner and the lawyer said its a crap shoot getting anything out of them.
why did citimortgage sell for so much under what was owed and didn't consider selling to me or my son ......quoted from the attorney, "They are punishing certain homeowners"
do you think maybe one of the times Johnnie was ranting at citimortgage that he would strip this house to the 2x4's maybe they believed him, so they just dumped it. some lucky bastard (first name Bart..like bart simpson)...bought my house for a great price. he will make money on the flip.
all goes well for every one but me.
I'm okay under the stars with the cat & dog , if I had a working car I would be a bit less stressed but the commissioner still doesn't believe johnnie did anything to the car. so no car I have.
I am tired
2 comments:
AWW my friend that is terrible..You know my husband and I are almost 4 months behind on our mortgage and he finally called them today to see what we can do. There are so many things out there to help us but we were told today that they have no relief help for US!! We dont MAKE ENOUGH MONEY!! If we made enough money we wouldnt be in this boat.. the government is really screwed up. We have two weeks to get there full payment to them or they are going to start the process of defaulting us..
You'd think when you get screwed this much, you'd at least get a little kiss to go with it. This sucks big time. They basically stole your house from you. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment