Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Girl Time & Tree Time !

Had Mom and one of her friends out this weekend we went to the west end one day and Mom baked bread today, Yummy ! 
I needed trees almost as much as I needed my Mommy :)  


 big Brother
 game Patrice brought  that we played and it seems to be good for my brain in small doses
 Ka Ben Zee
 Patrice and Mom
 Twisted Sister Woods  Mom and Patrice
 monster drool
my Tig

 Goober
 bizzaar colored sunset .....must be the extra radiation in the atmosphere.
 Mom Randy & Ka Ben Zee
 My Ivy
 Patrice

 At the Kalaloch Cedar Tree
 Lake Crescent Goose
 Helen Clapp Spruce tree  (research needed)
 He was just hanging there eating upside down ...must be a teenager...
 Helen Clapp Spruce Tree
 Pacific ocean
Forget me nots & butterfly

it has been good to see Mom walking and not in so much pain. took some nice pictures of her and her dogs. and we ate some great stuff so I will try to post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

Those are great photo's.. Love the butterfly ones.. Just wonderful and glad to hear your mom isnt in so much pain.. Its good to see your parents moving around. I know my mom cant move to well and she is only in her mid fifties..

VV said...

Great pix. Glad you got tree time and mommy time thrown in as well. I've had a particularly stressful week. Don't know how you or others handle stress, I just can't seem to cope as well as I get older. Too much stresses me way too easily. *sigh*