Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Friday, September 14, 2012

Thankful

could be that fall is in the air could be that the x went to jail for contempt of court today. hes trying to get his va benefits dropped so he doesn't have to pay alimony.   what ever. I am so thankful to have an attorney that is on top of it whether she is on top of notify-ing me doesn't seem to matter,  just so the job gets done. (and Lord, that he someday, some way, has to pay it to where ever ....just please stop punishing me with him....)
I am so much better, and still so sick ... will I ever regain my health where any of the last 10 years is concerned?  goals now are set need to be battled through the list next week. freedom to move about my town as far as my legs will take me that is !! LOL! you do not know the naughty thoughts that went through my mind today with that truck sitting on the street.... I gave Zane back the truck key right before I left in June. would like to just say done. but have come this far for a reason and what is 10 more weeks, let him sit his ass in jail ! lol ! its freedom for me !
wonderful evening for a glass of wine while the sunsets even if I am only watching it with 2 dogs and 2 cats, I prefer them to most people these days.