he has to keep the balance he owes under 5000. or we can get his SS. what a "good veteran" he isn't. I am so tired of his lies and greed. now he has an attorney hope he is costing him a fortune !
I am sorry you have the stress from this person. I cant even call him a man because of what I have read here over the last year or so. Its sad and I would love to help beat him to a pulp but I wont. It would make it worse.
4 comments:
its a small dent in the money if nothing else.
Better than nothing.
he has to keep the balance he owes under 5000. or we can get his SS. what a "good veteran" he isn't.
I am so tired of his lies and greed. now he has an attorney hope he is costing him a fortune !
I am sorry you have the stress from this person. I cant even call him a man because of what I have read here over the last year or so. Its sad and I would love to help beat him to a pulp but I wont. It would make it worse.
Post a Comment