so I have arrived the healing place and the healing has begun, every single man within 2 counties has been summond by well meaning family and friends, so every where I am taken there is someone new for me to meet...... smile on
Tigger is settling in to our room and a car will be borrowed for the remainder of my visit.
I hope to get out to see family and friends and to take pictures of Owego. I was shocked at the lack of people around town. next weekend is the strawberry festival I hope they have a good turn out. The strawberries that we picked on Sunday were yummy
I will need maps to get from here to there tho I remember nothing about the highways or roads ! I am hoping to get to see everyone at least once, I have taken a few pictures but not many I will load some eventually! till then enjoy your summer!
Tigger is settling in to our room and a car will be borrowed for the remainder of my visit.
I hope to get out to see family and friends and to take pictures of Owego. I was shocked at the lack of people around town. next weekend is the strawberry festival I hope they have a good turn out. The strawberries that we picked on Sunday were yummy
I will need maps to get from here to there tho I remember nothing about the highways or roads ! I am hoping to get to see everyone at least once, I have taken a few pictures but not many I will load some eventually! till then enjoy your summer!
2 comments:
Glad you made it there and the healing is beginng. Can't wait to see you!
enjoy your time with family and friends.. I had no clue you were gone. been busy here trying to find work.
Post a Comment