http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/31184/video+shows+salmon+crossing+flooded+washington+state+roadway/
I hope this works ! this is a typical Thanksgiving occurance.. the day after Thanksgiving I am trying to get Zane to go out to the Hoh Rainforest to see salmon this size spawning. quite often we are the only people on the trail. I hope we are able to go and I will try to get zane to carry the camera :) boy does Zanes' house smell good :0 love what pumpkin pie does for the air ..... but not my waist ! LOL! I have lost a bit more weight so I get to eat hardy this holiday .... probably not the best plan, but sounds yummy. I will get up tomorrow and start the major prep for Thursday. Hope everyone has a safe and love filled holiday.
Prayers,
Larena
1 comment:
M is starting some of the cooking today so she won't have so much to do tomorrow when the house is full of guests. We'll do the 5K first thing in the morning so we can fill up on food without all the guilt. Happy Thanksgiving! Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment