Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Saturday, November 26, 2011

2 days after Thanksgiving

  I will however work on a post of Thanksgiving. which was good food, friends, and family. we are enjoying leftovers tho dishes are running out and I refuse to do them ! I cooked he can clean ! or he will wait till me arm feels much better ! kids, you do the best you can. even tho he is a Good Man, he still has room to grow, as do I . and anyone that is still sucking air to my knowledge but that is their problem. I ramble so let me leave you with pictures.....





 David M & Randy
 Cold food and punch.....mash potatoes might be there too...
 Pies & cheese cakes
 Zane  and Jeff L
 I got Girl time :)  Kristen & Cassie
even Ki got company. cousin Jewel came by to play .
every one seemed to have a good time I however am trashed. between pain levels and menopause... pray for Zane !  I keep telling him he just has to hug me..... and for what ever reason he is experiancing this now, I hope the gods go easy on his future mate he's already been thru it once.
Prayers !
Larena

2 comments:

VV said...

So many little bits of info dropped here with no explanation! What's going on with your arm? Is Zane getting married? Whee menopause! I've started on a shot to put me there to postpone surgery for awhile. I've had a couple of hot "surges" at night but that's about it. How are you doing?

Larena said...

don't know what I dropped but if I get distracted the thought is gone sometimes. arm pain is from the simple whiplash accident in '04. same shit different year, no reason for the pain so most of the doctors feel it is in my head. I tell them no it is in my right shoulder and neck.....assholes..
Zane doesn't havee a girlfriend so marriage is a ways down the road for him. but I have beeen having the power surges for years now I have mood issues I am either flaming fucking mad or crying my damn eyes out and let me tell you I prefer the anger. I am sick of tears.
Shot? Post-poned Surgery? what have I forgotten?
the man is back in town with his least favored sister and they suprisingly made it 300 miles now he's here and he doesn't feel like showing her around. so she calls me, "I have no car, no you cannot come stay with me I don't have a house, I live with my son, I don't have a room to offer thanks to your brother," stupid people.....
other than that life goes the fuck on. I am waiting for my son to wash the Thanksgiving dishes, he is at least washing a coffee cup now. must be they are all dirty. how is B doing ? little M ? well I was gonna say "big M?" but that somehow sounds wrong as wrong as "older M" but then she is younger than me so I think I can get away with it ;) any ways hope every one is great and warm ! thanks for reading me !and caring! L