Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NIKKI & JUSTIN 8/23/10

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND THE WEDDING WENT OFF WITHOUT A PROBLEM. LOTS OF LOVE AND LAUGHTER, AND GOOD FOOD GREAT CAKE...WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK?!
ENJOY!














KISS ENOUGH FROGS....AND ONE BECOMES YOUR PRINCE

















6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Beautiful wedding. I almost typed weeding..lol.. is this your daughter??She is beautiful and the groom is very handsome.. Hope they find happiness togethe for a long time. so many people getting divorced over stupid stuff now adays..

VV said...

Hi Larena, I love the leaping pose behind the frog statue and I love the sunflower bouquet. Very clever. Did you make it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Larena, nic's pic's. Is this your daughter? Glad she found her prince, and not a toad..
Pat from NY

Larena said...

Thank You , Pat I have a favor to ask you and any one else in your area, on September 18th there is going to be a bake sale with baskets for raffle and other goodies to help out a childhood friend who has lukemia....if you can at all go check them out in Richford at the potatoe festival.... benifit for the Jordan family.
I would so appreciate any help you can give !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Larena, do you know what time it goes until? I personally will be at the Vestal Farmers market until, 1-1:30, however do know a couple of folks that will be going, so will have them check out the bake sale & gift basket area. If time permits will run down myself. That's my BDay so maybe can find a nice apple pie to celebrate with.
P

Larena said...

Pat, if you send me a privat email I will send you the rest of the info unless I can figure out how to get it from facebook to here