flowers I put together for Nikki, and the card I made for her & Justin. they are getting married in a small ceremony Monday evening. ( Larger family gathering is being planned for next year.) wish them well !
they also got thier own place and are moving in, I am so happy for them I cannot wait! I will post pictures !



4 comments:
Tell Nikki congratulations from all of us!
beautiful card.. if you want something special for a home decor when they get settled let me know. i do crochet as you know.. or visit my etsy site.. lol.. there might be something in there that might brighten there home up.. hope they have a happy future and congrats to them even though i dont know them;
THANK YOU BOTH !
Okay, so I didn't see the sunflower bouquet last time, don't know why. So you've answered my question on the post above as to who made it. You're so clever!
Post a Comment