been very busy with : Getting Johnnie back east to visit family : doing spring cleaning while he is gone,: getting ready for Annettes surprise visit: getting Mom ready to move into her own apartment in Lynden :( getting prepared for watching Betty White on Saturday night Live tomorrow ! whoo hoo I need more energy !
Pictures some time !
3 comments:
I'll be up watching Betty too!
Were you able to stay up late and watch Betty? I watched the entire show! It's the first time I've done that in more years than I can count.
I made it thru all of SNL !! first time in LONG time only person on the show I knew was Betty tho ! does that say how OLD I am !
Had a great time with Mary & Annette but I need some sleep so look for a post on Friday !
Post a Comment