Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 6 - 11 Annette visits !


monkey in the rainforest ?


beautiful rainforest


moss every where branches don't rub !


beautiful glen


ranger station at Quinault


snow capped peaks


to help prevent road wash out any more....


planted trees


Quinault Elk


spring runoff


beautiful Quinault





the largest Sitka Spruce tree in the world






I began to see Sea horses every where!








beautiful fern unfurling


Mother Nature took down some big ones this last winter


this flower is twice the normal sixe !








future blow down hope no one is under these when they finally go !


Willaby Creek


spider


more blow down


shamrock flower





fern unfurling


Largest Douglas fir on the Rainforest walk, I'm thinking his name should be "Douglas"


a new map !


cool fern with a spider web thru it that is what is in focus ...



Big Brother




Big Brother


Alone on the road


stuck in the forest


the Twisted Sister woods


Twisted Sister


for the Twilight fans


Lake Crescent


new hats Me & Mary


new hat Annette


table full of hats Mary & Mom made this weekend !


another cool fern unfurling


Rocks off Cape Flatterly


fishing boat coming in


light house on Tatoosh Island


Tatoosh Island


coastal view to the south


Annette on the trail


the Cape Flatterly trail


view from Pillar Point looking east.








Strawberry Waffles for Mothers Day Breakfast.


Cindy at girls night :)


Mom & Brozettis Pizza


Mom & Mary making 7 minute icing for Mom's birthday cake.


Annette & Mom making 7minute icing


Mary & Sophie


Ivy Sophie & Randy



Mom & Mary taking out the knot.

flowers for Mom from Annette


Girl Time


Mom seeing Annette for the first time


How many people get to say that ate dinosaurs ?!

2 comments:

VV said...

Nice shots and great hats! I absolutely love photo 82, with the two rock islands in the middle of the water. Do you have a sharp image of it that could be blown up or an electronic version that could be sharpened in Photoshop? I've got so many photos now, I don't know where I'd put another one, but I really like that shot. Oh, and people were in my office yesterday admiring photos and I gave you credit for all your beach and tower shots I have hanging up. Did your ears ring when we spoke about you? :-)

Larena said...

K- that is the only one I have of them but I will go retake that this next month, will try to do better !