Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mom's new place

found the Mt Baker shots from Mom's new place.






sundog


Upstairs neighbor,Willma.


plant from Jeffy & Me


Jeff & Mom

we got her storage unit emptied and in her Little apartment, with major troubles but successfully thanks to Jeffy; Sarah & Joe; Carrie & Jeff; & Mary. I had to leave Mom with the last load just dumped in her living room. Poor Mom !
It is a nice apartment I hope she makes many friends and lives there very happy for a long time. I did not take many pictures as we stayed very busy ! Mom has another wonderful view of Mt Baker. no pictures can you believe it ? I am getting old.

1 comment:

VV said...

A view of Mt. Baker, how far is she from you? Why the move? Is that your brother Jeff in the picture with you mom? If so, I never would have recognized him!