Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Monday, April 19, 2010

ScrapRetreat April 2010


I'm packed !!


Fun at the free boxes


Passing out some free paper I love paper !


new growth on the fir tree


2 Deer laying in the daisies


Deer scratching her chin


cute deer, cute rear ! LOL


4 of the 5 of my group forgot our towels, the girls went to the store to buy some and the Marrowstone Island general store did not have any but the woman running the store said "just a minute" ran to her house and brought back 4 towels and would not let the girls pay for them she said that she needed new towels any way ! God Bless Her !


Carrie wins the first free drawing


Camille & her daughters scissors !


more free boxes fun


Carrie & Nikki


Jolene getting right into scrapping


Kristen 1st page !


Our gifts from Heather & Sarah. Sarah will be missed !


a bit of lite reading for Cindy


A majestic fly-by


Nikki;Mee Carrie & Jolene


messy T-Dawn !


Camilles' 1st 2 pages !



Cindy's reaction to....


...T-Dawns penis sticker prank.


nice fat doe


Newbee getting a good shot !


Kristen bringing me healthy snacks


Cindy... Pin & Win


Cindy...Pin & Win


Jolene... Pin & Win


Jenn... Pin & Win


Teresa ...Pin & Win


Kristen.. Pin & Win


Carrie...Pin & Win


The Jokes on T-Dawn Pin & Win


she didn't have a clue !



The pranksters reaction !


" Laugh till we cry " Sarah will be having retreats in Conneticut for a couple of years, so if you are looking for a great relaxing weekend full of fun and some scrappbooking look for future posts about her !


Part of the group shot we had a total of 28 women this time.




Nikki missed the group shot because...


Kristen missed the group shot because...


Jolene finished the whole book !!


a walk in the dasies


parting shot of the eagle

a good time was had by all! they got me on the dip but there are no pictures but I will remember & get them in October ! I am so very blessed to have such great women in my life. I am so tired & sore today, but it is worth it for every laugh was wonderful !

1 comment:

VV said...

Wow, ahem, um, the snack, the pin the tail game, was much liquor involved? ;-) Looks like a fabulous time! You had a great turn out too! I need to find a hobby and some friends. I'm beginning to think working all the time is not a healthy lifestyle.