Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat Spring 2010



I am so ready to go ! tho I cannot think of a time when I wasn't excited to be going, this time is especially sweet.
My daughters are coming !
I am bringing my dear friend Kristen (she's an artist I'm so excited to watch her scrap for the very first time !)
We have a long time member going back east for 4 years. :( , so we may not see Our Sarah for a few retreats, she will be greatly missed, but toasted at every retreat she misses ! probably called too !!
Johnnie is off for a weekend plus, to a wonderful corner of the Hoh river. I hope it is healing for his soul. he is getting ready to go back east, keep him & his family in your thoughts and Prayers, Please & Thank You !
I am starting our scrapbook of Francine & Teddy's visit which rolls right into Joy & Jo, Cody & Lloyds' visit in 2008.
so sweet memories will be made & some remember moments laughed about, many new moments to be Cherished ....
And pictures for evidence !

I hope every one has a great weekend.

Love Hugs & Prayers.

1 comment:

VV said...

Have a great time. I am glad you have people who share your joy of scrap booking and that you've formed a group of like-minded folk. May it restore your energy.