It has been a trying two weeks, I have been in a terrible depression that no one understands.
I never believed I would be able to buy a house, when I got to assume the morgage on my little house I was thrilled!! It was a one hundred year old project. purchased in February 2003, moved in the end of March '03, It was a Sunday, and on Monday morning I had to call a plumber, $500. later, welcome to home ownership. plumbing work done on with life I had spent all my reserves on down payment and plumbing so to work I go, in July I got a promotion to Photo center manager. I took over in August, the store went thru a remodel beginnning the end of August. I turned 40 in early August, with friends coming from far and near to help me celebrate. with the photo lab taking up 12-15 hours a day, home repairs were put on the back burner...a new foundation was where I needed to start and that was around $10,000. so work and save, work and save. also in the month of August I met a new man who was to play a larger role in my life than I would have believed.......work and save and show Johnnie the penninsula while he is here...2 weeks in Arkansas, our home offices for some training.....paint in the little house but little else got done in 2003.
2004 finds me getting better at my job, thru with the holidays and onto getting ready for inventory.....a working vacation to meet Johnnies' family in Georgia and North Carolina is set for Febuary 11th....and then the accident.....I had bought a new truck 20 days before a man pulled out in front of me and helpled me total it. all doctor said is wear a brace and get back to work as soon as you get back from vacation. you only have simple whiplash......Ha...
to be continued if I can find this site again.
No comments:
Post a Comment