Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Letting Go with lessons learned.

I had a quiet day today and with nothing but good ole Elton and lots to do, I went through my day rather lost in thought.
maybe this is all me after all.
 I have been being abused by men since the age of 4. when one abuser moved out of my life another moved in..... so if in fact I am the bad penny here, I am done :)   quite happily done.  no one can hurt me more than the last ass.  no one can take anything more from me, as there is nothing more to take.  so can I be allowed to move past this 50 years of abuse cycle and find me, happily ? I have made up for any thing I possibly could have done, right?
 Thank You Bernie, your words some days keep me tethered. You have a special place in my Prayers.
forgiveness,
 is hard to truly give myself.
 I have forgiven others their horrible deeds to me.While I have learned much about others, not so much about me.  still I know nothing. lol!  remembering what I once was, strong and able to cope with change on my feet and lead people if needed. Now I get lost if turned out on my own.
to young to need so much care, and never having been successful in a relationship,  family is left to this. no one will ever want to take me  on,  slowly I am accepting this only because I understand, I can no longer be counted on to care for myself.  finding a way to exist happily is my goal. 

1 comment:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

hiya my friend. merry x-mas and happy new year. hope 2014 brings you plenty of piece and quiet and tranquility. Life has been harsh to us all this year.