we are welcoming a new generation in my family we are once again
5 generations and going strong.
welcome little Luciana you will learn to love (and to hate at times) this crazy group of good souls you have been born into. (and when someone tells you I am the craziest, don't believe them, look at their file !!! LOL!)
I don't think I can get a picture from fb to here but I will try and get one over of her pudgy kissable face.........:)
my Iris have decided after 3 years that they do like their place on earth and are going to bloom with wild abandon so enjoy !
1 comment:
When I pulled up your blog, it first took me to another post. Not sure how old it was, forgot to look at the date. Then when I came back, it brought me here. Blogger's whacked!
Post a Comment