Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

days full of thundercloud

so after an exhausting fun weekend with Kristen & girls...I was woke by an easterner whom forgot about the time change.  she is soon to be an ex sister in law...she asked me questions and I answered them, I am sure I should not have as she  is the gossip of the family but you wake me at 620 am I will probably tell you anything.... tho I do not lie so I know I gave her the truth how she twists it is her problem.   but I stressed about it all day, I do not want to make any trouble for him sadly I am still in Love with him,  someday I hope not to be but what ever,... I didn't sleep well, still worrying on that.......then my first wireless caller was not the female I expected it was going to be,  it was the thundercloud asking if I made the car payment if not he was going to have me arrested for contempt of court ...and sure as shit he got in front of the commissioner today and I have to be in court July 1st 9am to defend myself.
justice in small town port angeles

I made Kristen take my gun because I am not thinking good thoughts
I am a very black soul right now and seems as I am only looking to get darker.
little makes sense these days my son patiently tries to tell me that is not going to happen mom, but I've got a credit union and a commissioner that tell me other wise so sorry son ..... I cannot believe that he can continue to hurt me.
how dumb am I
I look pretty dumb at times, but truly the silly hat protects me from the sun that makes me sick so looking dumb in this case is being smart..... hows that for positive spin Christian ? !  at least I am making an effort when I really don't want to. so if it isn't good enough tell some one else I don't care.

3 comments:

VV said...

It sounds like you're getting the shaft in court. Could you not get a legal aid attorney to fight for you?

Larena said...

the legal aid attorney was a joke he told me I had 3 choices
1- give Johnnie everything he wants
2- inventory everything then give it to Johnnie
3- walk away.
that was the help he gave me.

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

That sucks.. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I think you look cute in your sun hat. some of us need extra shading and and not get burnt to a crisp..