just supposed to be to get a date to have someone help us divide our stuff.... what stuff...he already took what he wanted left what he thought I would not fight over, surprise ! I paid for it once I want him to pay for it to take it( at least half of it !) but we will see, this court seems to favor the Old handicapped Vet (aka:GD) who can't sit still and has to limp in and out of the court room. wonder how VA would like to see the pictures I have of GD building the rock wall or the metal shed in Ky. hum mm, could really fuck up his income.....
get the fuck off that train of thought !
Update:
court was quick and painless, I have to be back September 19th. 9 am
and an absolutely beautiful afternoon to mow my yard and the neighbors :o ! now for a wine cooler or 6.... :~0 !!
An absolutely beautiful morning one I would have loved to greet from deep inside a rainforest.... oh well. tomorrow I will be in eastern Washington, going to the Gorge for a concert whoo Hoo girl time !! meanwhile enjoy my moon shots most are without a tripod .....
Looks like a cosmic NO !
Ivy hears things in the woods....
after 3 years they are going to bloom...... miracles happen.
have a great day ! happy Friday !!
2 comments:
I think you should take those shots to court to let him know he's faking. As for the tripod, it's coming. Just waiting for payday on the 29th.
Love the photos and happy weekend yourself..enjoy your girl time.
Post a Comment