just a quick blip to let anyone know I have made it to 2011
Mom is doing well but still needs constant attention so I am with her 24/7 next dr apt is the 18th hoping for a walking cast but will not hurry it so, it could be 4 more weeks of no weight baring and that will mean I am here for another 4 weeks :)
whatever it takes to get the pain level down and managable for her ! and the hope she may be able to do a bit of hiking again thrills us both !
Happy New Year to Every one.
















4 comments:
Happy New Year and hope she recovers quickly.. Did she break the foot or just surgery?? I missed something here.. I have been absent alot lately..
Hi girl, glad to see you've made it to 2011. Glad to hear you're able to be there for your mom. That means more than anything. Christmas looked like fun! Ours was small and quick given money limits, gift wishes, and the kids having to go spend half the day with their dad. Okay, so technically they are under no legal obligation to spend X-mas day with him anymore, it's not like he celebrates it or anything, but I think it's important for them to continue to do so. We've been in Boston since last Thursday for a conference, got back late last night, so I've got a lot of catching up to do at both offices, home and on the blog. Oy vey!
Hey, where you at? Everything okay?
hy. i'm fatty. nice to visit your blog
Post a Comment