Mt.St. Helens

Mt.St. Helens

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

Thank You to all who have served and for those that are currently serving.
Your service has allowed me & my family to grow with freedoms others do not have. I am grateful to each and everyone of you.
Johnnie Larmore
Walt Harrison
Jamey Harrison
Sue
Robert
Lloyd
Joy
Ray
Chris                                            
Just to name a few. Thank You All.



2 comments:

VV said...

Love the soldiers' pic. Have you given up the good fight with Citimortgage?

Larena said...

they are my Brother in law Lloyd & my husband Johnnie. together in Vietnam.
yesterday was our deadling with citimortgage, and we are not paying so we are now in default, I do not know how long it will take and I will be away for the whole month of December maybe part of January...but packing has begun it will take me months to organize...but hopefully something better is in store !