
sad
I still think about them and they were animals, but never the less they were part of my family and I will miss them untill I see them again. I truely belive there is a God (or Gods) and She/he knows our hearts and loves, and will not let me lose the love energy completely, so
10 years you have been gone from me you will never be with me as once you were, but I will hold and love you again even if it is in my dreams.
Rest in Peace my friends.
1 comment:
It's been 10 years for me too since Max died. I told Old Lady of the Hills recently the last thing I said to him before he died, "I love you Max. Come find me again." I really believe the soul lives on and again. I've had a number of dogs in my life, but he was special, very smart and very much like me. I miss him still.
Post a Comment