


I am Very tired and trying to get caught up in one evening, so far not such a good thing to do..time...no one will suffer if I take my time getting pictures up here but still I push myself.....
we are in Santa Nella, Ca. it is Wednesday Dec 2nd.. I had to look I had no idea.brain is tired....we have seen so much ! i can hardly wait to get to this scrapbook but seeings I am still in 2007...it may be a while !!
I am going to do laundry tomorrow, an all day job, and that along with cooking will be all I do....Johnnie may go to big Sur but I do not know a day away from driving will do him good too...maybe.....
hang in there waiting for pictures, enjoy this holiday season with the ones you love.
1 comment:
Great pictures! Can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment