.jpg)
this picture is after the wave rolled Caleb, twice, you can see the sand in his ear !!

.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
we had so much fun I am so very tired....:) but a good tired..
we drove from Wenatchee to Lynden, via hwy 20 a smoke filled pass this day, we arrived after dark and the kids went swimming in Carries pool, what a treat ! next day we went to the water slides and to visit friends..
friday we headed for Port Angeles.
Sat & Sun we stayed close to home
Mon we Had MaKala & Mia come visit Tuesday we had girls night dinner
Wednesday we went to the beach and the rainforest
thusday I took them home ... no wonder I am tired !!
1 comment:
Looks like a great time. I miss WA and that whole area. Wish it wasn't so far away and so expensive to get back to. *sigh*
Post a Comment