what a way to start such a beautiful day....the 8 year old grandson is up before any one and takes a can of orange air fresher to one of the cats. soaking his neck and shoulders but he was "just playing" with the cat.....I called the vet then the poison control center, we just have to watch and see how he does, he is no longer foaming at the mouth and his nose is no longer running so maybe he will be okay, the cat that is........I don't get it, I have been around damaged kids before I have worked with many helped them turn thier lives around and this one is bent on distructing anything around him he cares not what. It is so sad to think this 8 year old is going no place with his future, by his own choices.
I no longer care if his mother is safe for him I want him gone, where does it say my house can't be safe for anything but him ?
done done done...hurry up June !!
2 comments:
So sorry for your troubles. Hope the kitty is fine now.
L, Only now can I laugh when I hear silly tales, such as yours with your grandson. But do not forget to love him, someday, he will remember my grandma, said, did, she put up with me. And she loved me.
P
Post a Comment