.jpg)
.jpg)



Wow where to start.....Early this morning, around 12:20AM I DISCOVERED A 75 GALLON FRESHWATER FISH TANK HAD POPPED A HOSE OFF(DAMN CATS), and emptied about 70 gallons of itself on my livingroom floor. the one with the Turkish rug......(it's already at the specialty cleaners to be washed and dried) .... I stopped the out flow of water and added every bottle I had and left it till 9am.. I called Zanes friend Bryan and when Zane came home for lunch at 10am he stayed to help. they took the rug to the cleaner in Sequim saving me 50 bucks (thanks Boys !) I had called Heather and she sent me her wonderful son, Devon. ...actually Johnnie picked him up at the highschool (after 2 trips:(..)......Devon helped me empty the remaining 15 gallons of water, along with the big rocks, logs, caves, plants and fishys out(Thanks Devon).... another of Zanes strong friends came to help, (Thanks Jon !)....they removed the rug, put the tank back in it's place, on feet, so we can dry the floor under it.....put back all the water and plants and caves and rocks.....then took the water out of the 75 gallon salt water tank, along with half the rocks and left the fish in, lifted one end we removed the carpet and padding then stuck in blocks...lifted the other end and finished removing rug and pad, put in blocks, put water and rocks back in, turned on filters and away it ran !! it could not have gone smoother...tho we did loose two fish, in the freshwater tank. :( RIP.
We will now be putting in a hardwood floor, a lot sooner than planned , but oh well....
Thank You God for the gift of those boys' time, it is good to know when the water hits the floor boards there are good strong Men around.....
Blessed aren't I ??? I fear I have left out an important player for today,my Mom, she made sandwhiches to feed the crew for lunch and bought take out for our dinner, so as I go to bed tonight my house is some what back to normal and evey one is fed and sleepy, dishes are clean and ready for a new day.
Thank You one and ALL.
2 comments:
Don't folks say ... this all happens for a reason!! hahaha ... Maybe the two little fishy scraficed their lives, so you could get your new floor!! What nice little Nemos!! :-)
So glad you had so many people to help you. It sounds like a job and a half to clean all that up. Sorry I've been absent. Political sh$t up to my ears. Tomorrow's the primary election. Send us positive thoughts that our people make it through to the general election.
Post a Comment