Hey, guess what? I got your Christmas card back in the mail as undeliverable. Apparently I sent it to the wrong address. What? I don't have it with me right now, but eventually I'll tell you the address and you can tell me why it was returned. I've been using the same address for you for years. Go figure!
I got my Dads back this year, he has been at the same address for 10 plus years....it was the fact I forgot to put a stam on it that sent it back to me....:)
2 comments:
Hey, guess what? I got your Christmas card back in the mail as undeliverable. Apparently I sent it to the wrong address. What? I don't have it with me right now, but eventually I'll tell you the address and you can tell me why it was returned. I've been using the same address for you for years. Go figure!
I got my Dads back this year, he has been at the same address for 10 plus years....it was the fact I forgot to put a stam on it that sent it back to me....:)
Post a Comment