I Love to scrap !! before the accident I had a hard time finding time, now all I have is time, and funny I still like to scrap. I am 2 years behind in my books I am currently working onAugust 2006.
getting ready to go on a retreat and Lordy do I need it !!!
Girl time, up to 20 women all with the same idea, no men no kids 48 hours of me time someone else cooks for us all we have to do is sit back and scrap, funny I seldom get a whole lot done (probably because I cannot multitask any more) besides getting caught up with the girls. and eating like a queen. :)
we have movie night and do facials, but mostly we scrap and visit. I hope every one has a place their creative side can come out to play.
I am so blessed.
1 comment:
Darn. Wish I lived closer. Sounds like just what I need. Have fun!
Post a Comment