Well Maybe, just MAYBE, I have created a blog I can get back to. Now all I have to do is have someone teach me to upload pictures to it.
My Mom is here with me this month. She has to have surgery one her eyes. She is so scared/worried about it. I have prayed about it, and believe she will be okay. I am looking forward to helping to take care of her, as she spent most of her life taaking care of me and mine. Finally a chance to give back !!
I hurt myself picking up a little laundry basket last Wednesday, today is the first day I can type at all. It is rediculous, I even bought little baskets at the dollar store so I wouldn't over fill them, takes me three trips to transfer laundry from one machine to the other. It bruised the muscle so bad I couldn't straighten out my arm and it was my good arm (left) I did nothing for about three days wiping my own ars was a painful chore, where is the b'dai when I need it ??? Since losing so much of my right arm 3 years ago I have not noticed how much my left hand was taking over.
I don't brush my hair any more at all, every few days I manage to shower, or my husband recoils a bit every time I try to kiss him and I take a shower. I still forget to brush my teeth. I went to the camper today, found all my underware and socks. We haven't been in the camper since it snowed . Shouldn't I have noticed?
I miss holding my Johnnies hand, holding new grand-babies, brushing my Dog, picking stuff up with my right arm and having no pain, and a million other things but the biggest miss I have is my job. How many times did I think I would like some time off.
Be careful what you wish for.
No comments:
Post a Comment